My Resignation

Discussion in 'Garry's Mod: Flood' started by RoboRebel, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RoboRebel

RoboRebel Member

Hello fellow players/members/staff of Devinity I want to say my goodbyes as a fellow staff member. It was fun while it lasted, I feel that their are others that belong in my position as I have not followed what I was set out to do on this community. I have not been active, Im not really helping out the community in anyway but taking space on staff which means a less chance for someone who deserves it more than on staff. I have thought it out for sometime and I come today to say goodbye. I want to thank Bayrock and staff members for giving me the opportunity to be apart of Devinity staff. It was a grand time being staff but I forgot what it felt like to just play flood and not have to worry about the whole server and worry about making people have fun by not having rule breakers in the lobby. So I hope to still see you in Devinity time to time. Thanks

Sincerely,
    RoboRebel/Robo

2. Mango

Mango The Australian Down Under Gold VIP

Goodbye Robo its sad to see you go, but l wish you the best of luck. It been good having you as a staff member of this Community :)

3. Rollie

Rollie Devine Member Gold VIP

Robo your a great guy and respect your decision Good luck out there you where a great guy to hang out with good luck.

-Rollie

4. Bayrock

Bayrock Founder & Developer Staff Member Founder

Discord:
    Bayrock#2940
    I appreciate your decision and respect your honesty and the time and support that you have given the community.

As requested I have demoted you, and I hope you will still be able to enjoy the Flood without the added responsibilities.

5. Jaguar

Jaguar Member

You were a great member of staff and it's sad to see you go.

6. Rick

Rick female nipple Gold VIP

Brings a tear to my eye to see you go.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.