New Mouse (Post your favorite mouse or equipment below :D)

Discussion in 'Gaming + Technology' started by GeeuhduhOX, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Alex

Alex Mouth from the South

Jeff what the hell is that.

2. jeffreythe00

jeffreythe00 Dreamer

3. Alex

Alex Mouth from the South

WH
    Why. That's all I ask is why. That's an awkward looking mouse

4. jeffreythe00

jeffreythe00 Dreamer

It's highly configureable. The palm rest slides back and forth, the thumb rest moves in and out for wideer/slimmer hands. It has multiple pieces that come off which are replaceable with different shaped pieces so that you can get the absolute best comfort fit.

http://store.madcatz.com/categories/Mice-Parts-and-Accessories/

5. Serenity

Serenity Alex's Baby

Razer naga 2014. [​IMG]

On top of this, I am using the razer goliathus large edition, so it is the length of my razer blackwidow chroma. Serves well as a mousepad

On top of having the million buttons on the side, the mouse wheel can be moved right/left, which can be customized. I use it to go back and forth between pages.

Along with all this, there is a downside. The 12 buttons on the side do not nave their own dedicated key entirely, so I can't use them in push to talk well. Instead, I have to make the button "1" bound to "\" and then set "\" to my push-to-talk. Other than that, works great. Razer symbol on the front fades in and out, and it's green.

6. craZy_y0

craZy_y0 Member Bronze VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    craZy_y0#3306
    I haven't got a Logitech, Zowie, Razer, or any mouse like that.

What I have is the Nemesis Kane Pro, or as most people will probably now know as the "poor man's keyboard & mouse bundle" because all it costs is £20 for both and I got it from a computer fair 7 months ago and still no problems at all except the keyboard drivers being a bit odd at times but that's only if you put in a new mobo (as I upgraded from an M5A78L-M LX V2 to an M5A99X EVO R2.0 along with a CPU upgrade from the 6300 to the 8350) xD

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sumvision-Gaming-Keyboard-Mouse-Adjustable/dp/B00J2U3D7G

7. FreedomPuppy

FreedomPuppy Communist Beagle Pup Platinum VIP

I like the mouse that functions and doesnt have any fancy junk on it that i'll never use.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. josephlucarello

josephlucarello Active Member Gold VIP

9. Pentagram-Null

Pentagram-Null Member

Razer Deathadder, I love it and it's comfortable when aiming towards a player/shooting in CS:GO. :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Csweetlove

Csweetlove Active Member

At the moment i have a razer abyssus 1800 , it does the job , lasting well , i needed a cheap mouse to use , got it from pc world , im not into expensive pc peripherals since i know i will end up ruining them , i have a $3 headset shipped from china , and its lasted me as well as when i had a $40 headset , so i mean i guess its just whether you prefer design to pay for