No-Clip Problems

Discussion in 'Garry's Mod: Flood' started by Nyan Katz, Nov 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nyan Katz

Nyan Katz Active Member

I've been noticing a lot of people no-clipping and then going into people and making them stuck and i dont like it i don't want no-clipping to be taken aay but maybe everyone should either have no-clip or everyone is no collide or something like that because im gold but i mean when i see people do it to others i think how anooyed are those people must be.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Noriaki Cocaine

Noriaki Cocaine Devine Member

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    exotranc#3653
    Why is the grammar with you so ghastly? Anyway, when you see VIPs do this, make a ban request on them. Hold tab, and find their name in the list, then click, and make a ban request.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Rick

Rick female nipple Gold VIP

If you see people doing this you can take a photo and report them because they're just minging. However I certainly want this fixed. @Donkie can you make it so that players are no-collided against eachother?

4. Panci┬as

Panci┬as Dedicated Member

Maybe instead of placing the player as physical objects it would be easier to turn them into an enity or simple spawn so they are physical to props but not to players, but still this would only help the no-clip problem, because if this is added it would be a lot easier on boats as 2 people can overlap in one small place, also many problems during build phase.....

5. counter

counter Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    co#2858
    I think this will ruin the purpose of players blocking other players when they try to get in their boats. This should only apply on BUILD Phase.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Decap

Decap Super Radman

This is an abuse of VIP privileges. so when you see someone doing it, just make a ban request. They could even lose their VIP if they do it more than once.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.