Obstructing build and sabotage

Discussion in 'Legacy Reports' started by Decap, Jul 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Decap

Decap Super Radman

This guy has been a pain for a while now. I have a demo which shows him obstructing my boat by freezing props around it and also pushing me around with props. I asked many times over mic if he would stop and he did not respond. About an hour ago during the build phase for tower mode, he used no clip to get stuck inside props. I don't have a demo of that encounter, only of the first one. This guy knew he was griefing and had no intention of playing the actual play phase. He deserves a week ban minimum in my opinion. Here is the demo: http://www.filedropper.com/taco-well

His Steam id: "TACO-WELL" STEAM_0:0:58031390

Last edited: Jul 16, 2014
  2. Rick

Rick female nipple Gold VIP

Seeing as I have never heard of/used that filesharing website, I'm reluctant to download it, instead please upload your evidence in a format that does not require downloading, a good choice would be www.imgur.com

3. Bayrock

Bayrock Founder & Developer Staff Member Founder

Discord:
    Bayrock#2940
    Based on your evidence and the info you provided I have banned the user at hand for 2 days.

Thanks for your report and sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

4. Decap

Decap Super Radman

Thanks for your quick reply. @Rick It was a game demo not screenshots, so I couldn't use imgur.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.