Official Marijuana Thread

Discussion in 'Interests' started by Decap, Mar 22, 2016.

1. Viral

Viral Devinity's Finest Forger Staff Member Server Moderator Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    It's mainly because everyone grows around here so there's no need to charge high price unless it's some dynamite makes you upside down shit

2. Decap

Decap Super Radman

Yeah usually the good stuff is $20 per gram but I've got a decent hookup so I don't pay those prices. Plus I usually buy in bulk and they always do it cheaper with the more you buy. I used to be able to get decent mids for $100 an oz but the better stuff has taken over and there is no middle ground anymore.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Viral

Server:
    Flood
    People wouldn't dare to sell it for 20 a gram here, it's 10 a gram no matter what 20 for 1.6 is the most expensive you'll ever get here, they usually do deals here as well like 6 for 50 or 10 for 80 more you buy more you get discounted, going to the same dealer is something I dont do a lot because they start palming you off with shit grade because they assume you will come back, had that happen a few times and its fucking shit when you get chronz one week and then some shitty little 5 minute high the next week

4. Rollie

Rollie Devine Member Gold VIP

So any news on jeff shessions?

5. Wolfgang

Wolfgang Veteran Member Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Not a huge fan of Prince Ea myself but he pointed out some cool facts I never knew.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Clyde

Clyde Active Member

• Like Like x 3
  7. Bayrock

Bayrock Founder & Developer Staff Member Founder

Discord:
    Bayrock#2940
    I'm on the Super Skunk strain for awhile until I get some variety.

@Wolfgang If I was buying my product from the streets it would be $100/q in my area. Or $20/g like @Decap mentioned.

I've got a stick of cannabutter left, so I think I'll make a batch of brownies today. :stoned:

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Wolfgang

Server:
    Flood
    Whoa thats pricey, i average 60$ a q

9. Bayrock

Bayrock Founder & Developer Staff Member Founder

Discord:
    Bayrock#2940
    In more rural areas where cannabis isn't legal I think it's standard price gouging. It's really a shame though. I'm right outside my capital city, and it's still far too dry in this area to find anything worth buying. There's no guarantee it would be good either.

Nevertheless, I've got my own ways to keep something dank around me at all times.

• Informative Informative x 2
  10. Clyde

Clyde Active Member

11. Decap

Decap Super Radman

I've had to stop smoking for a while. Two reasons; Bills and tolerance. Bills have to come first regardless of anything else. That's one thing that sets me aside from many other people who smoke. They get their weed regardless of if they have bills or not. But I also need to take a tolerance break. I'm getting to the point where I'm not feeling the high as much anymore. It take more and more for me to reach that point, so it makes sense to just get off of it for a while, save some money in the process, then in a few weeks or a month I'll be able to go back at it.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Viral

Server:
    Flood
    Haha @Decap that's the benefit of living in the UK :p you don't have to worry about bills and shit, but yeah I myself have also noticed I have to take big hits and hold it in for a decent amount of time to feel the high as much anymore. I think I need to get some better strains though because recently i've just been dealt a load of bad buds (sometimes not even fuckin' buds).

13. Rollie

Rollie Devine Member Gold VIP

That's a good idea, save some money while lowering your tolerance. As I mentioned before I'm an occasional smoker, drinker, So my tolerance is not too high, but I hope to smoke more when I move out since my parents are pretty conservative .

14. Clyde

Clyde Active Member

Yea agreed I've been smoking everyday the past 6 months and my tolerance is way to high.

15. Clyde

Clyde Active Member

16. Viral

Server:
    Flood
    Ya boys getting 9g for £50 ($60 idk) i'll post some pics, unsure of the strain as of yet tho

• Like Like x 1
  17. Wolfgang

Server:
    Flood
    I picked up four grams last night and it was gone by morning. The strain was Jack Herher a medical variety and I can't say I enjoyed it or didn't. It was a completely different type of high so hard to compare to the usual trainwreck around here. The only word ive come to describe it is ethreal, I truly felt clear and completely off this plane if those are the right words. I'd definitely recommend to someone that wants a clear-minded high to deal with stress or anxiety.

18. Clyde

Clyde Active Member

19. Petrone

Petrone Member Bronze VIP

If recrenational marijuana was legal in the state that I live in, I would defiantly make Petrone's Purp a thing ^.^

• Like Like x 1
  20. Viral

Server:
    Flood
    @Wolfgang if i'm not mistaken that's the first strain i ever smoked, it's #1 around here for a reason :p