1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Accepted Permanet ban appeal

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by Ryan, Sep 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryan

Ryan Member

Brief description of what happened before you were banned: (required) I do not remeber much since this happend a year ago but I believe there was a person next to me or infront idk and then I purposely didnt shoot his boat during this time I believe I was on last chance.

Reason why you should be unbanned: (required)Well its been 400 days since I have been banned throughout these 400 days I understand the server rules I have understood my consequence. All I ask is for a complete unban I understand my mistake. I have plenty of bans on my record but you have to realize that those are two years old! I have changed I was a minge Im not anymore give me a chance please.

Admin who banned you: (recommended)C.L.

SteamID: (use this link to find your steamid)STEAM_0:1:103167090

Infraction Record:
    https://devinity.org/pages/infractions/?steamid=76561198166599909

Evidence: (if applicable)

2. counter

counter Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    co#2858
    Hi Ryan

I can recall CL and I discussing your permanent ban at the time but I guess neither one of us has mentioned it on the discord. Regardless of being given your last chance and the fact that CL is no longer with us, I will happily accept your apology and welcome you back to our community :)

My only request is that you promise to not cause havoc again that drove us to consider your permanent ban.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.