Post your best boat build here

Discussion in 'Garry's Mod: Flood' started by Csweetlove, Jun 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Csweetlove

Csweetlove Active Member

Hey all , post your best boat build here , just post a screenshot ;)

Heres Mine

[​IMG]

Its quick , cheap , and if you have good guns , your able to deal a good amount of damage quickly even though you go down fast , it makes about $200 to $500 each round if you deal a good deal of damage and its a slow money maker but its alright if your quite poor

Post yours down below

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. counter

counter Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    co#2858
  3. Csweetlove

Csweetlove Active Member

Sorry , I didnt really look since im new , haha,

4. Seth

Seth That Guy Platinum VIP Gold VIP

Hey everyone, I'm new here and I thought it would be a GREAT idea to make a thread where we post screenshots of boat designs that work well in flood. It would be very helpful to newcomers without ideas for building new boats, or even helpful to people who have much experience with the game mode already. Unfortunately, I happen not to have a screenshot to start this thing off with, but am very excited to see what will be posted by others and myself in the future! Let's get creative! (The boats do not need to be super efficient for you to post them here, but those would also be nice!)

5. Logster

Logster Logest Of All Logs Silver VIP

Seth I do like the idea although the older players might get ticked off seeing everyone using the same boat but it is a great way to go ahead and help out the new players. I will definitely be contributing to this tomorrow when I play with one of the admins we will come up with some boat designs and join me and counter so we can all play some flood and destroy people like we did today lol. Well see ya tomorrow

6. ArrayZ_LSD

ArrayZ_LSD Bounty Hunter Platinum VIP

It's nice to see you contributing but there is already thread for this, we'll done though!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.