1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Accepted Preds unban request

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by Preds, Nov 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Preds

Preds Member

1. Brief description of what happened before you were banned: I was coming on from a long break from devinity, or gmod in general. Come back to a PERMANENT BAN for false report against Cheesus. I check my previous ban request and I re-watch my evidence. I'm now cracking up, as the evidence points to cheesus breaking the rules yet I get banned! Very unprofessional moderator you guys have, unless further evidence pointing that you can fling props around and destroy the server!
    2. Admin who banned you: Rogers
    3. Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80049689
    4. Evidence: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=549386081

2. Ethan

Ethan Emo

Don't know why @Roflcopter Rogers banned you. Admins will undo the ban shortly, sorry for the incident.

3. Rick

Rick female nipple Gold VIP

I don't even need to read this thread. The ban period for the reason listed is certainly not permanent. @Roflcopter Rogers don't do this again.

Unbanned, but watch yourself, we'll be more wary of you in the future whether you like it or not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.