Prop Blocking and Harrasment?

Discussion in 'Garry's Mod: Flood' started by The Dictator, Oct 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Dictator

The Dictator Member

Everytime i play on the flood servers i allways get abused on weither its prop blocking pushing or just werking my boats with props, the mods on the server dont do anything. People just say dirty things and i am reading the rules and thinking that this sould be a friendly enviroment but its no because of people abusing props and using thei9r mouth in a worng way. BTW i mainly play on flood US #3

2. Commooonity

Commooonity Active Member

If you ever encounter any issues, ask for a staff member on the shoutbox, there is almost always one around, such as myself. You can also gather evidence with screenshots or demos (which are even better) and file a report on the player.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. jeffreythe00

jeffreythe00 Dreamer

You can add me as a friend if it helps any. I'm available for most of the day and if I can do something to help, I will. Sorry to hear that your time here hasn't been the greatest. Hopefully I can help.

In the meantime, if you can take a look at this guide I made. Perhaps it can be of good use.

http://devinity.org/threads/how-to-record-upload-a-demo-with-pictures.1450/

4. Rick

Rick female nipple Gold VIP

If you see mods not doing their jobs please PM an administrator on the forums with evidence, and if you see any rulebreaking going on when a moderator isn't online feel free to make a ban request.

5. counter

counter Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    co#2858
    Hey @The Dictator!

I'll gladly assist you whatever you need! Just hook me up and I'll do my best to refrain people from using racial slurs/offensive words if being used on you!

We're terribly sorry that this had happened, but hopefully in the future, players would refrain from mocking each other.

Game on!

CounterCraftz

6. Decap

Decap Super Radman

We ban numerous people a day but we can't get them all and we also cannot always be on the servers. This is why we ask players to take initiative and catch the people breaking rules so we can dish out the appropriate punishment.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.