Prop push/SharkingPeople/ShootingDeadPeopleProps

Discussion in 'Legacy Reports' started by ItZChucky, Oct 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ItZChucky

ItZChucky Member

1. Steam name: (I can't spell his name it's some weirdletter)
    2. Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Biohazard8296/
    3. Brief description of rules broken: Before the game I placed my boat down and this person said "everyone aim at me" I thought and I should move my boat near them so I can take them down first. This guys went on brought a prop and placed it down so I could not move my boat. After it started to shark so I deleted it. Then I took some screen shots and his friend and other people started to blame me. I not going to report them even if they were shooting me.
    4. Evidence: 2014-09-14_00001.jpg 2014-10-21_00001.jpg 2014-10-21_00002.jpg 2014-09-14_00001.jpg
    Sorry photo are bad but the 3rd and 2nd photo were my boat and hes shooting it. I did not take the screen shot of the prop push. But he did this action and some photos are from other games. I did not mean to post them but I think this is breaking the rules as well

Last edited: Oct 21, 2014
  2. Bayrock

Bayrock Founder & Developer Staff Member Founder

Discord:
    Bayrock#2940
    Contructive report but at this time based on evidence alone I won't ban the individual but if you experience any problems with this player or other players in the future I do encourage you to submit another thread. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.