Prop pusher!

Discussion in 'Legacy Reports' started by MtnDewSkrubz, Sep 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MtnDewSkrubz

MtnDewSkrubz Member

Last edited: Sep 26, 2014
  2. MtnDewSkrubz

MtnDewSkrubz Member

3. Decap

Decap Super Radman

Funny, anytime there is a rule breaker and they say it's ok because they know the owner, just know they are lying. We do not tolerate rule breakers at all, friend, staff, or regular.

4. jeffreythe00

jeffreythe00 Dreamer

I'm going to check this report out as soon as I can get on my PC. In the meantime I'd like to point out a few things.

I'd like to assure that none of our Staff would ever prop push. At least, not to a point where it would be disruptive to our players. Staff do have their fun with each other but it should never disrupt you guys. If I ever see this, they will be on thin ice with me and I assure you not even the "owner" will have a say in it. Which brings me to my next point.

Ignore anyone claiming to be, a Staff, a staffs friend, the owner, or even the owners friend. This is complete garbage as I know Bayrock wouldn't approve of the actions you're describing. How do I know this? Well, for starters I could probably get away with such actions but not for long and even THEN, Bayrock would be very upset with me.

My point is, we work very hard to ensure you guys have the best possible gameplay in flood. Free of prop pushers, mingers, mic spammers ect. We wouldn't let "even" one of our own Staff members mess that up.

Oh, and lastly. It couldn't be one of @Bayrocks friends as he doesn't have any. #ForeverAlone

• Like Like x 1
  5. Rick

Rick female nipple Gold VIP

A) Unless you're a certain mustache.
    B) Are you forgetting our hard working former moderator Jayrock?

Anyway. Regarding the Ban appeal.

Thanks for the report MtnDewSkrubz.

Whilst I am not accusing you of forging this evidence, I cannot be sure that it is legitimate, there is no evidence that the person that you accuse of breaking the rules actually broke the rules as there is nothing showing that these props belong to him.

Unless you have further evidence, for example a demo as shown by your first screen-shot, I am unfortunately going to need to deny this appeal, however I'll leave it open incase you do have more evidence, or my superiors need to shout at me for things that I've done wrong.

If you have any queries on how to record a demo, or on how to find one that you have already recorded, I advise you contact Jeffreythe00, he's the pro on that subject.

Have a good one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.