[red]S[white]i[blue]r [lime]MUG Should Be Banned!!!

Discussion in 'Denied' started by XxISayHaixX, Jun 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XxISayHaixX

XxISayHaixX Member

Hey guys. Its XxISayHaixX, and today i am going to be debating on why "[red]S[white]i[blue]r [lime]MUG" should be banned.

Saying Gingers have no souls. I might not seem like i am mad. But i am. I have friends In real life that have red hair. I Remember i said. " ------ Is it true that red hair people are called Gingers"??? He was so sad and I Will regret that day for the rest of my life, but i told him i didn't know what it meant and we are still friends. [AND I WAS JUST ASKING HIM A QUESTION]!!!!!

You also tell me to "Go Suicide". you tell me "I have no friends". you tell me "No one loves me" "You say i am adopted". All this really really really hurts me. You might think this is funny and its not.

Mug. You are being racist and you are also being extremely rude to other players. so i strongly agree that you shall be banned for permanent.

No I Do not have any proof of this because he never typed this in. he actually used his voice chat.

I Hope you understand Devinity team. Thanks.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2014
  2. Bayrock

Bayrock Founder & Developer Staff Member Founder

Discord:
    Bayrock#2940
    Although I appreciate your report and concerns, unfortunately I won't be able to take action without proper evidence. If you're able to obtain evidence of the player at hand breaking the rules then I'll gladly investigate this further for you.

Until then, best regards!

3. XxISayHaixX

XxISayHaixX Member

Okay. Thanks Bayrock.

4. jeffreythe00

jeffreythe00 Dreamer

This is an old issue and no evidence was ever provided. Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.