1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Accepted Rogers' Unban Request

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by Roflcopter Rogers, Dec 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Decap

Decap Super Radman

It seems as though both parties are to blame for jumping the gun.

@CounterCraftz Be sure to investigate the situation more next time. If a player comes to you about being wrongfully banned, you do need evidence to support his claim. I usually do not use logs to justify their claims as it is their responsibility to provide evidence, not you.

@Roflcopter Rogers You have had a history of banning players that didn't deserve it as well, so berating Counter like you have is hypocritical and uncalled for. You of all people should understand that counter made a mistake and he admitted to doing so. This voteban could have been handled better. You cannot ban a non-vip player for using an invisible texture because they do not have access to it. If they were breaking another rule, then you should have vote banned them for that instead. You can't blame the whole team for something one player did.

Let's all use this as a learning experience, including @Sylar. There is no sense in getting so pissy about this stuff. It was rectified rather quickly, Rogers is unbanned, Counter admitted his fault, so let's all move on. Thread closed.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Alex

Alex Mouth from the South

I am not going to read all of this but Counter you are not supposed to ban anyone without tangible evidence.
    If you have no screenshots, videos, etc... You CAN NOT ban a player. Rogers is also a respected member of the community, I cant see him breaking the rules. Unless you SAW that player NOT break the rules, Rogers is fine. Please take that into consideration.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.