1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Denied ScryptF0rt Unban Appeal

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by ScryptF0rt, Apr 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScryptF0rt

ScryptF0rt Member

Server:
    Battle Royale
    Discord:
    ScryptF0rt#8725
    Brief description of what happened before you were banned: I had gotten ~5 wins in a row before I was banned, because everybody who was playing had shit aim and bad gamesense. I was playing with Lt.Pwnzer123 (A good friend of mine) who plays on this server all the time from what I've heard from him. I guess Bjincy must have started spectating me, saw a single coincidental flick, instantly assumed I was cheating and banned me.

Reason why you should be unbanned: I'm not a fucking cheater. I have Lt.Pwnzer123 to back me up who regularly plays this server. I guess I was flicking because I have bought a new mouse recently (Razer Lancehead) and it has up to 16,000 DPI. If I DID flick, then it was by coincidence.

Admin who banned you: Bjincy (Has previously false banned people for cheating)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:190878999

Infraction Record: None, I don't even know how to find that.

Evidence: Lt.Pwnzer123. I have no VAC or Game bans on my Steam profile.

2. Bjincy

Bjincy Editor in Chief of Devinity Bronze VIP

Server:
    Battle Royale
    Discord:
    bjincy#2064
    Although I hold Lt.Pwnzer123 in high regard, you have not only admitted to cheating on a server before, but downloading cheats specifically for gmod. That being said, I saw you flick onto people during several rounds including aiming through walls and exceptionally long distances. As far as I am concerned the ban stays.

3. ScryptF0rt

ScryptF0rt Member

Server:
    Battle Royale
    Discord:
    ScryptF0rt#8725
    You said that you had video proof in the discord. Get off your ass and upload it to Youtube. Just because you "Don't want to" doesn't mean anything. Upload your fucking evidence.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  4. Bjincy

Bjincy Editor in Chief of Devinity Bronze VIP

Server:
    Battle Royale
    Discord:
    bjincy#2064
    That video contains personal information, and is among-st admins now, but not people who would want to dox me for getting banned

5. ScryptF0rt

ScryptF0rt Member

Server:
    Battle Royale
    Discord:
    ScryptF0rt#8725
    Yes, that's what I want to do, dox you.

6. Rick

Rick female nipple Gold VIP

You will remain banned, I have been sent the evidence and it shows you hacking, and it also shows private information that I don't imagine the mod would appreciate making public. You may appeal in 6 months.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.