1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Denied Second ban appeal

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by nja, Mar 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nja

nja Member

Brief description of what happened before you were banned: I was doing a 7 kills killstreak. Apparently i looked at someone with my crosshair through the wall and an admin called "knuckle with bob" banned for wallhacking, without taking any pictures/videos/proofs.

Reason why you should be unbanned: Im sorry, but without any proofs, i shouldnt be banned. I am not cheating. Im playing FPS games since im 7, i know how to downspray, how to noscope, mostly every GMOD tricks with 2,600 hours.
    I really really want to be unbanned. I freakin' love your servers, have a bunch of friends here, brought somes too. So im asking an "unban trial": I'll record everything, with my phone/nvdia shadowplay or msi afterburner and play exactly like i do usually, or reproduce the scenes that made me banned. I also wanted to apology for my toxicity last time. I was just scared that i couldnt be unanned and got triggered. Im sorry.

Admin who banned you: Knuckle with bob

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:89816210

Infraction Record: https://devinity.org/pages/infractions/?steamid=STEAM_0:1:89816210

Evidence: Outside my own words, i dit not recorded anything, it takes too much FPS. But as i said i can start recording and prove you guys that im not using any cheats. Im not banned on any servers for cheating outside this one. I can show you pictures/videos of my desktop/hardrive, then startthe game and play while recording. Im ready to do everything i can to be unbanned.

2. Vixen

Vixen Neko Trap Gold VIP

Discord:
    Trapxify#4667
    Rick already told you you will not be unbanned on your last appeal.
    If any other Mod / Admin wants to take care feel free to do so.
    Denied.

Adding onto this:
    I just banned your Alt account for Ban Evading. So it's highly unlikely you will be unbanned.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.