Idea So we need a team nerf soon.

Discussion in 'Garry's Mod: Flood' started by SilverMario, Jul 11, 2017.

1. Rollie

Rollie Devine Member Gold VIP

Not everyone is that good nor is that consistent. Speaking from someone who's hours surpass yours, Not everyone is as good as us, I even get annoyed when I see teams have like 7 boats and I'm just chillin with 16 props.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Bayrock

Bayrock Founder & Developer Staff Member Founder

Discord:
    Bayrock#2940
    Then, the real issue is conflicting opinions. "Teams need a nerf," but team players might cry then.

3. Legacy™

Legacy™ Dedicated Member

And most people prefer to team so IDK how well it will work out. It might be like EOC on rs all over again.

If y'all think 4 man teams are unfair , just make the max team size to 3 then o_O?

4. SilverMario

SilverMario Golden

That will cause more trucing because friend groups of 4+ now instead of 3+ will want to group.

5. Legacy™

Legacy™ Dedicated Member

And nerfing teams means wouldn't cause trucing?

6. SilverMario

SilverMario Golden

Lowering the team number would cause way more trucing than lowering amount of OP ammo each player gets or lowering the max props a team of 3/4 can have. If you make the new maximum team limit 3, then anyone with a friend group of 4 will truce. If they truce we don't want them even here true, but it's just going to lower our playerbase because a lot more trucing will happen.

7. Wolfgang

Wolfgang Veteran Member Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Everyone with half a brain that wants more ammo would truce, even some of the toxic Russians would figure this out

8. SilverMario

SilverMario Golden

Well then we get rid of them. They're not welcome if they want to exploit to get more ammo. I am not saying a massive ammo nerf. I am saying like 2 less rockets each or 1 less smg grenade each or 1 less sticky each. Just something to stop them from doing 320 damage with rockets or 240 damage with smg grenades or 304 damage with sticky grenades.

9. Worm

Worm Member Platinum VIP

I agree completely with this. I feel like the team only wins because of firepower. Most good high level teams dont even make that big of boats they just have better weapons.

• Agree Agree x 1