Spamming mic, interrupting my building.

Discussion in 'Legacy Reports' started by Pickstar, Jul 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pickstar

Pickstar Member

This is the video of El nino putting the heavy locker on my build. Happens at like 3:10. At around 40 seconds or something he's pushing my other boat around trying to flip it. I have a few more videos of them mic spamming, El nino playing loud music, DO THIS TEXAS STYLE saying the same thing over and over again. It took me ages to post because I fell asleep, sorry about that. This happened at around 8am EST.

2. Bayrock

Bayrock Founder & Developer Staff Member Founder

Discord:
    Bayrock#2940
    Thanks for the constructive report, and sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Unfortunately though I was unable to locate the player in our database, and you have not supplied a SteamID in your thread or video.

If you experience any behavior that violates the rules or disrupts your gameplay again in the future please don't hesitate to create a thread with evidence and the Steam ID that corresponds to the user you're reporting. Whilst in-game you can type 'status' in console to get a list of the Steam IDs in the game. Otherwise you should be able to right click on a player in the scoreboard and copy their ID from there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.