Staff Applications

Discussion in 'Devinity Hotel' started by Donkie, Apr 1, 2019.

1. Donkie

Donkie Founder & Senior Developer Staff Member Founder

Discord:
    Donkie#2878
    We're actively looking for Devinity Hotel staff! Until the official form is tuned for Habbo this thread will do. Please fill out the following form:

Habbo name:
    Age (min 8 yrs old):
    Wealth:
    Favorite furni theme:
    Most memorable Habbo year:

Scenarios:
    Scenario 1:
    - An elderly male habbo is seemingly grinding away on a younger female habbo in the corner of the lounge. Things are quiet but still raises suspicion among the other hotel guests. What do you do?

Scenario 2:
    - A habbo storms into the lounge screaming that some girl habbo "flowerpower69" stole all his furni and has now blocked him. What do you do?

Scenario 3:
    - A conference of epic proportions is being held in the lounge, however you're the 15th member to join with there only being 14 seats. How do you make yourself comfortable throughout the conference?

2. manchyy

manchyy full time idiot

Server:
    Battle Royale
    Discord:
    manchyy#6556
    Habbo name:
    Age (min 8 yrs old): 11 but i will turn 12 next week
    Wealth: allmost 3000 credits 25 diamonds and 520 duckets XD
    Favorite furni theme:african
    Most memorable Habbo year: 2015 becoz that was the year i found my e-gf xD

Scenarios:
    Scenario 1: i join in to watch

Scenario 2: i try to to contact flowerpower69 and ask why he did it and and if she stole furni i ban her

Scenario 3: i would stand outside and listen what ppl are saying UwU

• Like Like x 2
  3. hatefulmeme

hatefulmeme Greasy Vault-Boi Staff Member Admin Contributor Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Habbo name: XxXsniperlonewolfxXx, My roleplaying name is Alex Mcfuckalot, My fursona name is Sir Yiffington the third and he's a shibe :p
    Age (min 8 yrs old): Just turned 8 5 minutes ago, writing this at 12:05 cause i'm so excited to be mod
    Wealth: Enough
    Favorite furni theme: African
    Most memorable Habbo year: 2007, When god said "LET THERE BE HABBO" and erected habbo servers into existence

Scenarios:
    Scenario 1:
    - An elderly male habbo is seemingly grinding away on a younger female habbo in the corner of the lounge. Things are quiet but still raises suspicion among the other hotel guests. What do you do?

I tell them to switch roles and have the young female fuck the elderly man in the middle of the lobby.

Scenario 2:
    - A habbo storms into the lounge screaming that some girl habbo "flowerpower69" stole all his furni and has now blocked him. What do you do?

Inform the habbo that he lost all his furni and children fair and square in the custody battle. I then tell him that he may see his kids and karen when he stops eating cock

Scenario 3:
    - A conference of epic proportions is being held in the lounge, however you're the 15th member to join with there only being 14 seats. How do you make yourself comfortable throughout the conference?

Prison rules, I beat the shit out of the top dogs and claim their comfy thrones. The two top dogs appear to be donkie and bayrock calling the shots

• Like Like x 1
  4. Rick

Rick female nipple Staff Member Super Badmin Gold VIP

Ur already staff what the heck

5. hatefulmeme

hatefulmeme Greasy Vault-Boi Staff Member Admin Contributor Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Not the same till im super hotel manager

6. alexsander2k

alexsander2k Member Staff Member Server Moderator

Server:
    Flood
    Habbo name:Alexsander2k
    Age (min 8 yrs old): 8 and a half
    Wealth: 200 robux
    Favorite furni theme: Rains down in africa
    Most memorable Habbo year: 2010 when there was 2000 clones of the game out there

Scenarios:
    Scenario 1:
    i ask them if they want to join my gang called gang gang

Scenario 2:
    i say to him to take the L and ask if he wants to join my gang called gang gang

Scenario 3:
    ill buy a pet and sit on it and then proceed to ask everyone in the room to join my gang called gang gang

• Like Like x 2
  7. Viral

Viral Devinity's Finest Forger Bronze VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Habbo name: ViralXO
    Age (min 8 yrs old): 6 and iknow im very young but i beliv im veryh ,atuere for my age :)
    Wealth: i live in venezueala so my money not very big, but i can donate if need.
    Favorite furni theme: i love cardboard box aesthetic.
    Most memorable Habbo year: what memorable mean?

Scenarios:

Scenario 1:
    dpending. on yhwo cute this girl will be will be deicing if i do anything. if she cute i go help and beat the PERVERT. if she ugly she die.

Scenario 2:

not myt problem. dumb bitch.

Scenario 3:
    sit on @counters lap uwu