1. Hello Guest, if you need help, wish to post feedback regarding our community/servers/staff or report game-breaking bugs, you're free to do so here.
    Dismiss Notice

Stop deleting my sigs

Discussion in 'Feedback & Support' started by Rick, Dec 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rick

Rick female nipple Gold VIP

Who is deleting my sigs when they have nothing bad in them, I get the one about dawson but now some fucker is just deleting my sig. No message, no warning, no explaination just "bloop", deleted.

Why do you do this

2. Decap

Decap Super Radman

Because only an asshole keeps putting spammed text and pictures in their signature. Especially after we just added image restrictions for signatures because of dumb shit like this. Notice I never delete your entire signature, just all of the spam. Every since you left Rick, I've been able to see your true colors. So instead of getting in a heated debate over why you think spamming is ok, I just did us all a favor and took care of it. I could have given you warning for spam, but considering your previous position with us, I keep giving you a pass. Maybe I shouldn't from now on.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Rick

Rick female nipple Gold VIP

Why don't you just put it in a spoiler dumbass? I liked all the pictures and there is no restriction on the number of pictures you can have in your signatures. If you want to limit the amount of pictures people can have go and talk to Donkie/Bayrock about it, you can literally limit the amount you can have in your signature.

Also do your fucking job properly "asshole" and at least say you did it through PM or something so I don't have to go out of my way to find out.

Also "now I've seen you for your true colours" what the actual fuck is that supposed to mean. Are you being subtly rude about me in a complaint thread?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Donkie

Donkie Founder & Senior Developer Platinum VIP

Discord:
    Donkie#2878
    Rick you know very well what you're doing is wrong. Stop provoking us.

5. Decap

Decap Super Radman

Rick just stop, you know you're being a dick about everything just to piss people off. You were never this much of a pRick when you were staff. But as soon as you weren't staff, all this crap started happening. To think just a few short weeks ago I wanted you to be the community manager. Based off of all of the childish shit you've been doing lately, I'm so glad that never happened. I'm not going to be so nice and lenient with you anymore. Your signature was spam plain and simple, we don't need to make up another rule for every dumb thing you do that does fall in line with a pre-existing rule. Also It's not up to me to put spoiler tags on it. If you have to suggest doing that, then you already know it's spam. Next time I'll be sure to remove your spam and throw a warning your way just so you know what you did wrong. Put your big girl panties on and grow up.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Bayrock

Bayrock Founder & Developer Staff Member Founder

Discord:
    Bayrock#2940
    Your signature is not a place for you to keep all your favorite images. Use threads, notepad, bookmarks or common sense for that instead.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.