1. Hello Guest, if you need help, wish to post feedback regarding our community/servers/staff or report game-breaking bugs, you're free to do so here.
    Dismiss Notice

Team placement and disband issues.

Discussion in 'Feedback & Support' started by The Wolf Whisperer, Jun 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Wolf Whisperer

The Wolf Whisperer Alpha Wolf

I'm aware that this has been talked about but I'd like to bring it up again for those who have either experienced this and were confused or are in aware of it all together. I've noticed while playing that on rare occasions when a random event that forces teams to change come up, after the round is over, teams are bugged out and sometimes disbanded but still give the player the error that they are already on a team. I've heard this happening to a lot of players during my time on the floor servers and I've got the damn bug under a cup but I need someone to come squash it for me!

Additionally I'm sure this is a well known problem but the team cap limit needs to be tweaked so it force kicks someone on a team that is pop large for the current cap limit.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Roflcopter Rogers

Roflcopter Rogers Least From The East Platinum VIP

I like the current way that the teammates are grandfathered in, but yes; the teams after the team round can be very bugged.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.