Time to chill out. (Hiatus Announcement)

Discussion in 'Personal Announcements' started by Nyaaa~ ∑:3, Mar 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nyaaa~ ∑:3

Nyaaa~ ∑:3 Old Champion

Do you ever had that feeling when you're depressed and about to hit your limit, and when you hit it - you just start to cry without a reason? For me its a sign that I need to take a breather and step away from everyone and everything. No interactions with people, no conversations and stuff... just some "alone" time.

It will take about a week or so for me to get in shape. I hope i'll get something done in that time and i'll not waste my time for nothing and go completly insane in the end.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. counter

counter Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    co#2858
    Just wanted to reiterate what I've said on discord, take as much time as you need man ;) hopefully everything will be alright.

3. Viral

Viral Devinity's Finest Forger Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    ;w; I'll miss mai russian but I know where you're coming from, as counter said take all the time you need and come back when you're 100% certain you're ready! I hope the time you take off gives you chance to get into a happy and positive state of mind and you get a lot done within the time you're away from us.
    :heart:

4. IceSeasons

IceSeasons Dedicated Member

Take as much time as you need, I hope that things will go well for you. Might not know you very well since I rarely got much of a chance to speak with the staff members, but I really hope that you would be alright once things have settled down for ya. Take care. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.