1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Accepted Unban appeal.

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by ♍♊emp♊♍, Jul 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ♍♊emp♊♍

♍♊emp♊♍ Member

Brief description of what happened before you were banned: So, I was playing on the Battle Royale Server waiting for my friend to join (His Name is "der dicke Kaktus" on Steam), and the first match we were playing together I got banned.

Reason why you should be unbanned: I like this Server really much, even tho I didnt play on it for a Long time, its a great Server and I want to spend a great time playing with my friends or alone.

Admin who banned you: mexican piss tube

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:29172870

Infraction Record: https://devinity.org/pages/infractions/?steamid=76561198018611469

Evidence: well, I dont have real evidence, but as I said I played with my friend, and he could "prove".

(But I think I got banned because I was Surfing on the side of some mountains, and its possible
    without any modding or something else)

2. Rick

Rick female nipple Gold VIP

You weren't banned for surfing, I was fairly sure you were using some sort of aimbot but it could (maybe) be put down to spectating.

Unbanned

3. ♍♊emp♊♍

♍♊emp♊♍ Member

So, that means I got unbanned?
    Thank you very much!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.