1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Denied Unban please? :3

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by scytE, Jun 14, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scytE

scytE Member

Server:
    Battle Royale
    Discord:
    scytE#7842
    I won a game while playing solo because the last guy died to the zone, i spawned and landed city, got a gun and started shooting at someone and i was banned.
    Reason why i should be unbanned: well i was thinking about joining staff because im active on the server,i like battle royales but cant play any battle royales on my pc because it lags, and i would be active every night central eu time atleast, on us and eu battle royale server. And also because i was, well how to put it? banned for something i didnt do.
    Admin who banned me: Sir. Juan Carlos cs.money
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:47421785
    Infraction thing: https://devinity.org/pages/infractions/?steamid=76561198055109299

2. DrunkGarry

DrunkGarry Active Member Gold VIP

Server:
    Flood
    I asked the admin who banned you, to look into your appeal. Since its a couple of days already that you are waiting for a response.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sir. Juan Carlos

Sir. Juan Carlos Doggomeme Overlord

Server:
    Battle Royale
    You were obviously aimbotting. When I went hidden you went full ragehacks and basically flicked onto every player eventhough they were at factory when you were at town.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.