1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Unban request xXSNIPERSHANDXx

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by xXSNIPERSHANDXx, Sep 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXSNIPERSHANDXx

xXSNIPERSHANDXx Member

Hey there, well as you guys can see, i'm banned. I was banned for Prob pushing, along with a friend named Rebel. Well while i was building our boat, he started to prop push me, so we both started to prop push each other, I eventually Stopped and carried o building the boat. Rebel carried on. I Understand why he was banned, Why was i. i stopped, he didn't, in the second round i started to lag like crazy, doing that glitch around stuff(i was downloading fallen earth). Yet he carried on. And yes i have a vac ban and that's because when Rust got to boring me and my friends made an admin angry by hiding in Foundations and he got us vac banned. my friend Rebel was stupid enough to carry on. I Stopped, i apologize for my behavior, i understand if i don't get UN-banned. I have learnt my lesson, i wont do it again.

Here was the Ban appeal Thingy-http://devinity.org/index.php?threads/please-ban-these-2.269/#post-1688
    and the admin who banned me was-Jeffreythe00
    My friends can back me up on this.
    My steam id is in that the request, i think i am the top one.

Sorry for bugging yous

Last edited: Sep 25, 2014
  2. Rick

Rick female nipple Gold VIP

Hello there,
    I'll contact Jeffreythe00 about this ban request, and he'll make a decision based on how you have appealed.
    Thanks for the appeal!

3. xXSNIPERSHANDXx

xXSNIPERSHANDXx Member

Thanks i understand what i have done wrong i don't mind if i don't get UN banned or shortened time, i just get Bored without divinity or Base wars. Base wars servers down :(

4. Decap

Decap Super Radman

Just an fyi, server admins can't get you vac banned. You only get vac banned if you have used hacks on a vac protected server.

• Like Like x 1
  5. jeffreythe00

jeffreythe00 Dreamer

I'll take your word that you've learned your lesson. In the future, please refrain from breaking the rules as I will be less likely to forgive you if you're punished.

You have been unbanned.
    Jeff

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.