1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Accepted Unban request

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by PogChamp #KOOKIE, May 20, 2018.

1. PogChamp #KOOKIE

PogChamp #KOOKIE Member

Brief description of what happened before you were banned: I was banned some years ago (2016 i think) for "ddos threat". I was mad against a moderator for a reason i forgot. Then i whispered one of my steam friend i was playing with on Flood and said "omg i'll ddos this retard" or something like that, because i was mad. Then this guy, the "friend" called the mod i was mad against and showed him the conv, and then I get banned me for ever...

Reason why you should be unbanned: I never ddos people, i never made it to anyone in my life. If i said i'll ddos, it was because of rage. I said it in steam whispering, i only wanted to release my nervousness.
    I don't want to ddos anyone, i just want play Flood because i like this gamemode and because Divinity's servers are good made

Admin who banned you: "Banned for DDoS Threat by Nyaaa ∑:3(STEAM_0:0:30397409) Permanently | Appeal @ Devinity.org"

STEAM_ID : STEAM_1:1:62820991

Infraction Record: https://devinity.org/pages/infracti...5907711&reason=&date=&adminfilter=&banstatus=

2. †Zzoppa†

†Zzoppa† Lolist Contributor Silver VIP Bronze VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    Zzoppa #1148
  3. Nyaaa~ ∑:3

Nyaaa~ ∑:3 Old Champion

K. Done. Unbanned.

4. PogChamp #KOOKIE

PogChamp #KOOKIE Member