1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Denied unban request

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by KaPaBaC-BaPaBaC, Jul 12, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KaPaBaC-BaPaBaC

KaPaBaC-BaPaBaC Member

Brief description of what happened before you were banned:You've been warned multiple times in the past to change your team name. No matter how many times you change your team name, we still see you choosing to bring a callous and offensive attitude to our servers. This warranted your three day ban. Once we found out you were using an alternate account to bypass the ban, we've decided to permanently ban you as you have shown us you're not willing to learn from your mistakes.
    Reason why you should be unbanned:i've decided to permanently ban you as you have known us you're not willing to learn from your mistakes. I showed that I am learning from mistakes, I did not use aggressive team names on another account, but I did not know that it was impossible to play on another account during the ban, please give me a chance and I promise that I will not cause any more inconvenience to the server. Everyone deserves forgiveness. Everyone should be given a chance to remake themselves and remake everything, try again, one more time, even if it's the last one.
    Admin who banned you:Sotori
    Steam ID: 76561198169031496

2. mantis

mantis Flood Master Staff Member Senior Server Moderator Bronze VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Hello. While we do appreciate you trying to get unbanned, the copy paste is the big thing hurting you right now. I am going to have to deny it due to the copy paste however if you do end up putting another, try putting more input and not just a copy paste of the ban message, if you do that im sure it will help your ban request gain more traction.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.