1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Denied Unmute request and also demote staff request

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by Vinyx, Jan 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wolfgang

Wolfgang Veteran Member Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    I had to slay one of you and I slayed the first name I saw. That's not laziness it was so that I didn't pick one over the other.

2. Vinyx

Vinyx Member

And you mess up Vinyx, And Darkness together. And why did you end up slaying and kicking people if it wasnt neccesary. Why did you kick darkness instead of muting him if all he did was in words not glitching or anything else effecting the gameplay. You knew kicking him would just piss him off. Ofcourse with his attitude he would get upset and flame at you. You could have dealt with the situation very very easy but you managed to find the weak spots and make it just worser. You do not deserve the Jr.Mod -> Mod promotion, your mistakes is still in the jr.mod class.

3. Vinyx

Vinyx Member

But you ended up killing both within 5 seconds. And you picked the first name you saw. just to make it as quick as possible, thats maybe not laziness. that is just fixing the problem as fast as possible because you can handle the effort to look who has most hp before you slay anyone.

4. Jacob

Jacob John Serving Cena Cakes

We don't use witnesses as evidence bud.

Also, he slayed because you were glitched in mid air. You shouldn't disrespect staff either, which brings me to my point: This thread should be closed.

@Decap

5. jeffreythe00

jeffreythe00 Dreamer

Hello,

I'm just popping in here to let you guys know that I will provide/look for any chat/admin logs if necessary.

6. Vinyx

Vinyx Member

Jacob Pardon my language, but that must be the most stupid thing you have ever said.

7. Wolfgang

Server:
    Flood
    If I had looked to see who had more hp that'd be giving you an advantage. That's called favoritism my friend, we don't do that here.

8. Wolfgang

Server:
    Flood
    That was rude.

9. Vinyx

Vinyx Member

Can you do that for me please?

10. jeffreythe00

jeffreythe00 Dreamer

PM me with the requested information.

11. Vinyx

Vinyx Member

A murder happens and you say ''We dont use witnesses who saw everything as evidence bud'' ''because its only the supreme mod's that decide everything, and they can never get charged of anything, and right here, im defending my friend applcore5'' Due you are obviously biased towards him i do not wish for you to enter in my claim towards him.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Vinyx

Vinyx Member

Do i add you on steam?

13. jeffreythe00

jeffreythe00 Dreamer

You can but I prefer you message me on the forums so that I can be sure to receive all of your messages. My internet is not the best and sometimes messages get lost.

14. Vinyx

Vinyx Member

But i had my ship in the water. And you slammed your boat into mine, so it hitted the wall and trapped it underneath it. Is that not considired a prop push?

15. Wolfgang

Server:
    Flood
    We don't use witnesses because witnesses can lie. Think about that for a second. Also if you want to keep going there, why would I spend 5 days of my life working to get mod with a super-clean reputation just to abuse it in the end? Thats like buying lottery tickets for months and when you finally win, you throw the ticket away and forget about it.

16. Vinyx

Vinyx Member

Can you PM me what i should send for kind of information then?

17. Decap

Decap Super Radman

I honestly believe this has gotten waaaaaaay out of hand. I'm closing this thread to prevent any more clutter and confusion. @Vinyx has yet to provide any hard evidence of wrong doing by Applcore. all I'm hearing is that someone did wrong, Appl did what he needed to do, and everyone got super butthurt about him doing his job. We have a standard way of doing things and that is for you to provide physical evidence that shows without a shadow of a doubt that what you claim happened actually did happen. So if @jeffreythe00 finds something in the logs, I want him to pm me on the forums with that information and I'll make a final judgement based off that. If nothing is found, consider this closed. Next time, start recording a demo. and for fuck sake @Vinyx stop double/triple/quadruple posting back to back. Put it all in one post.

• Agree Agree x 3
  18. Alex

Alex Mouth from the South

Thread unlocked upon request of @CounterCraftz
    He has more evidence

19. Wolfgang

Server:
    Flood
    This is the wrong thread.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Alex

Alex Mouth from the South

I apologize for confusion, Counter linked me the wrong thread. I moved his post to the correct one.

This thread is now re-locked

• Friendly Friendly x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.