1. E-Mails sent by the forum will be broken for a while. This means notifications, PMs, etc. won't get sent to your email, but everything will work just like normal within the forum. //Donkie
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest,

We are looking for serious & dedicated staff members who are willing to help moderate our Flood and/or Battle Royale servers. If you are interested in this position and would like to further support the community and our endeavors, you may apply for staff here after reading the corresponding thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Weapon Spawn Loc thread?

Discussion in 'Garry's Mod: Battle Royale' started by Bree, Jun 8, 2018.

1. Bree

Bree Member

Server:
    Battle Royale
    Discord:
    bree#5003
    I dont think that something like this would get me banned. But there should be a spawn location thread for weapons in each area of the map.

*Radio Tower.
    -Inside of the fence of the radio tower. You may be able to find a pistol or rilfle
    -100% of the time. There is a gun to the left side of the truck/trailer
    -The small shack next to the truck can sometimes have a weapon in one of the corners
    -In the repair station. You can find a gun in the garage on that wooden table.
    -%50 of the time you can find a gun behind the store in the fenced area.
    -The aisles may have a weapon in them
    Thats all the spawn locations I know. Feel Free to add. Imo knowing these location would give you a (Fair) advantage as it would speed up looting and you (may) be able to find a good weapon. Have fun!
    ~Bree

• Like Like x 1
  2. counter

counter Godly Member Staff Member Admin Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    co#2858
    Not everybody took note on the sniper tower behind the gas station but it has some pretty cool spawns there :)
    Silo is guaranteed up to 2 weapon spawns next to each other
    The cave has recently been accessible so you could paradrop there, go up the hill to the docks and pick a few kills

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1