What introduced you to devinity?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jacob, Jun 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacob

Jacob John Serving Cena Cakes

Hello people! I would like to ask you, how you were first introduced to devinity's flood server. Since I posted, I shall tell you my tale. So, I watch this YouTuber, "Uberhaxornova". He one day posted a flood video, and I have been interested and craving for it every since I saw that video. Once I got a laptop, I installed Garry's Mod first. I headed over down the servers list and joined flood. Firstly, I played on sharpshooters but since I didn't have Counter Strike Source, textures would not load for me. So, I moved to devinity and I saw how much more upgraded and advanced it was to sharpshooters. Well, that's my story, what's yours?
    Video (This video contains swear words!)

2. Bayrock

Bayrock Founder & Developer Staff Member Founder

Discord:
    Bayrock#2940
    What introduced me?

Once upon a time a couple years back I felt a great yearning for the nostalgic memories I had of playing the original Flood gamemode. This inspired me enough to host my own gamemode, and begin expanding and innovating its concepts. With the help of @Donkie we were able to exceed even our own expectations; gaining a wonderful community and becoming the next generation of Flood. We have many bold and exciting ventures upcoming; including a new gamemode, and I hope you'll all enjoy the ride as we continue to expand.

I thank everyone who's supported along the way. We wouldn't have reached these heights without all of you.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Firedraft

Firedraft Devine Member Silver VIP

This video is off *snipped by @Bayrock for confidentiality*. Another flood server that I started on, then moved on. That is how I ended up here.

4. Rollie

Rollie Devine Member Gold VIP

before I joined flood officially I played only a few games, and that was on sharpshooters. it was about two years ago since I played ( only a few games) and I remembered it and I was bored, so I went on Garry's mod but sharpshooter was down sho I joined devenity lol.

5. Decap

Decap Super Radman

Saw a vid from Gassy Mexican which is well known about here. I didn't actually come play until about 2 weeks after I saw it after looking through the game modes and I saw it.

6. Duck Marketer

Duck Marketer Active Member Bronze VIP

Decap is very similar to me! I learned about it from browsing through gamemodes and also goldglovetv!

7. Decap

Decap Super Radman

8. Rick

Rick female nipple Gold VIP

I joined the MC server

9. wINDOW LICKER

wINDOW LICKER Active Member

Rick told me to play it with him so I did

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.