WOW PLZ BAN t987asd8basda FOR EVER

Discussion in 'Legacy Reports' started by Tyereke Spears, Aug 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tyereke Spears

Tyereke Spears Member

Plz bann they wont stop?? :O

Attached Files:

2. Bayrock

Bayrock Founder & Developer Staff Member Founder

Discord:
    Bayrock#2940
    Please provide the users Steam ID and any other info that could potentially help us conduct your appeal.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Tyereke Spears

Tyereke Spears Member

ok umm that happend bout a hour ago but i can look on the screenshots and find his username on the prop there wore to 2 people doing this the first Steam ID was
    t987asd8basda and the second one was Ass_Of_Fire

4. Rick

Rick female nipple Gold VIP

Hey Tyereke!

I don't think you fully understand what a steamID is. A steamID is a unique identifier for every steam account. You can find a player's steamID by going into the tab menu, clicking on the user's name, and selecting 'Copy SteamID to clipboard'.
    Alternatively, you can put the player's steam community profile into this website. http://steamidfinder.com/

This time, I have been kind enough to find the players' steamIDs myself, however in the future it would be extremely helpful if you could do that section of the process for us.

(Also the second player's name was 'Ass_On_Fire', not '_of_')

However, there isn't exactly enough evidence to constitute a ban here. Screenshots 1&3 show a common glitch that is usually done accidentally, and even in the case that it was purposeful, I have no evidence of such, and there is no proof on who the boat actually belongs to.

If you have any more evidence, feel free to post it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.