A Baby Raptor has Appeared! <3

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Baby Raptor, May 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baby Raptor

Baby Raptor Member

Hey guys whats up, well this is my intro so here it goes, mah name is "Raptor". I'm 19, I'm Canadian, I graduated, and am currently serving via Canadian forces, I love anything with zombies in it.

Anyways haha I'm new to your guys community however some of you may have seen me around already as I've been around here and there, I know a few names of course (Bayrock, shyfter, Rollie, Alex, Firedraft, Rick, Decap.)

I do very much enjoy the game mode so far and haven't had any issues with the players. I am a very respectable player with 1300 hours on my main account and another 900 on my alt account with 1 vac bans on record from a year ago for cheating in Rust after I got tired of these same kids no clipping into my house.

I'm mature and hope to stick around for a while to continue enjoying this community, I'm also a big CSGO player who holds his own between the MG-DMG Range, I also love league and only have about a month of experience and am seated at Silver 4, I have previous experience owning a community as well as being head admin/ manager for another 2 communities, for the about 8 months which was later taken down by the owner, and the second about another 8 months (Currently still in the community but have retired from staff, may return but the community is gone to hell atm so I'm not sure I will be or not.)

With that said I hope to meet the rest of the community and continue seeing some awesome people I've met on the server.

NOTE; I was reposted for work and when I moved, I left my 1200$ Computer to my dad and will be building a new one, Until then I can only play Gmod or L4D2.

Anyways those who come to know me will learn, I'm super chill till then peace out.
    PS. I passed with Academic English but English was my worst subject and so you will come to love my spelling, grammer and paraghraph structure.. I promise ;)

~ Love Baby Raptor :heart:

Last edited: May 2, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Alex

Alex Mouth from the South

Glad you decided to stick around! Love to have you here :3 this community is fun loving!!

3. Rick

Rick female nipple Gold VIP

Go away

• Like Like x 1
  4. Dr. Pit Lazarus

Dr. Pit Lazarus Angelic Web Developer Gold VIP

Aye! Beware the memes.

5. Firedraft

Firedraft Devine Member Silver VIP

Holy intro

• Like Like x 1
  6. Moonlight