1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Denied about my request

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by Gen Uber T Avenger, Sep 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gen Uber T Avenger

Gen Uber T Avenger Member

i was just very insaulted the way he handled it, he didnt tell me why nor handle it in a mature smart way he was compulsive and in the end i was banned for being a genourus guy and asking my team to just kill ourselves it was nt a big deal and i belive considering since ive been a good pillar of the community it should have been handled with a lecture and kick aka warning.

2. jeffreythe00

jeffreythe00 Dreamer Platinum VIP

I'm not gonna say he handled it correctly ( because I was not there) but you came to us saying he handled it wrong, with no proof (not even a single screenshot) and you then resorted to name calling (which isn't cool). So you're off to a bad start. On top of that, the rule he was punishing you for you pretty much admitted you were circumventing in your OP "I was asking my team to kill themselves". You are only allowed to be on a team with people who are physically on your team. If that had been the case all along, you wouldn't be in this mess.

Going to leave it to counter. I just wanted to give some feedback.

3. counter

counter Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    co#2858
    Yeah sorry bud but I don't tolerate kids who likes to talk smack shit to other individuals but I've made it very clear not to prolong the round regardless if you tell your teammates to 'kill themselves' (don't care if you're being generous or not, very simple concept).
    Initially, I've banned you and your teammates for an hour but have decided to extend due to history and with that piss-poor attitude of yours on that previous unban request.

Next time, instead of complaining, try to be more considerate instead of lying in front of our faces. With that all being said, you should wait for your ban to expire.**** grammatical mistakes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.