Accepted Adding a rule against revealing staff disguises.

Discussion in 'Garry's Mod: Flood' started by SilverMario, Oct 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jeffreythe00

jeffreythe00 Dreamer

There are times when I join a server. I then have to warn and kick a few players. I will tell them they are on their final warning and if they continue with their actions they will be banned.

They will then behave. However, the second I leave or they think I am afk, they start right back up. ⬅ This is the reason Staff have incognito.

Once someone blows your cover, then its nearly impossible to go back undercover immediately in that server. This is why they want to make a rule about it. I don't necessary agree with there being a rule against revealing undercover admins but I agree that it is troublesome for that admin.

I personally do not have the incognito command. I do however have multiple accounts that I go under cover with. I find multi-logging a far better solution as there is nobody who will know its me (unless I use my mic). I can easily just hop in with my other account to take care of any trouble makers.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2015
  2. SilverMario

SilverMario Golden

Adding on the the to this, if someone reveals an incognito staff, the rule breaker a staff is watching will all of a sudden clean up his act.

3. NYFOX12

NYFOX12 Active Member

Well now that you say that u got a good point, I mean lets say a really good player that everyone knows is on with not staff he may break rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.