1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Denied Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by TeaTimeWithTaylor, Jan 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TeaTimeWithTaylor

TeaTimeWithTaylor Member

I was playing on server #1 with some friends, when last night we were having issues with a prop pusher. We asked dawson multiple times to help. He was just flying around. 5 minutes earlier he was playing, so he wasnt "tweaking" or "testing". We started getting aggravated that he wasnt doing his job, and we could not have fun. After another admin came and finally did dawsons job for him, we started telling dawson that if you are watching the prop push happen, than he needs to do his job. Ofcoarse all of my friends, plus i get banned for "being an asshole". Dont say i did anything wrong, and there is 0 reason to defend him. He could have easily helped.

P.s. 5 minutes before he was playing, and kicking players for minging, so he wasnt "tweaking" or "fixing" anything.

Im not going to beg for a ban appeal, but i dont think i should be banned for having to beg the admin to do his job....

STEAM_0:1:82305351

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2017
  2. Dawson

Dawson Veteran Member Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    Good Guy Bufo#0933
    (1) I did not see the individual prop pusher in action until later after you and your cohorts left the servers. That user has been caught and banned for a day. I cannot and wish not to kick/ban players going just by word of mouth only. Evidence helps corroborate claims.

(2) I banned you because of your unrelenting rudeness and hostility. (The same went for the other three.) Don't even think about playing the innocent card--you reaped your just desserts.

3. TeaTimeWithTaylor

TeaTimeWithTaylor Member

all 4 of my friends watched you as you saw him prop push us. No point in lying to me, Maybe if you did your job nobody would be banned, and you wouldnt be ass hurt?

when your admin, you do your job... Your not paying to have some guns and a player model.

@Dawson

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Dawson

Dawson Veteran Member Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    Good Guy Bufo#0933
    [​IMG]

I think we are finished here. Please serve the remainder of your ban peacefully and calmly, thanks.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. counter

counter Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    co#2858
    By the by, you've posted on the wrong section.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.