1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Accepted Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by Hwang Jung-min, Mar 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hwang Jung-min

Hwang Jung-min Member

• Brief description of what happened before you were banned: (Required)
    So basically, a few months ago the Junior mod "Classic" started questioning me where i got my money from, I told him I got the money by playing and winning a lot but he didn’t believe me, he kept telling me that I was scamming people and that this is how I got money even though its not true, after I kept telling him I wasn’t scamming anyone I got banned for “lying and trucing” for 2 weeks, 2 weeks later I came back to the server and started playing like I always did, when I saw I think It was CounterCraftz I raged a bit and started cursing at him for banning me for an unfair reason and I got permanently banned for “manipulating other players”
    Now I know I shouldn’t have cursed at him and say what I said and I am sorry for this, I loved playing on
    this server and now I miss the server and I just want things to be like they used to be, I hope you can forgive me and give me a second chance and I promise I wont disrespect any staff or players.
    About the scamming, I never scammed and there was no evidence, just 2 or 3 people who reported me from what I heared.
    • Admin who banned you: (Optional) I Dont remember
    • Steam ID: (Required)STEAM_0:0:126915844
    • Evidence: (If applicable) No

2. counter

counter Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    co#2858
    Regardless of what happened, I've decided to lift your ban since it's been a while and I believe you've fully matured

*Your ban status (icon) will be removed after the 29th of March. (30th)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 25, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.