1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Accepted Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by RamBamBooヅ, Aug 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RamBamBooヅ

RamBamBooヅ Member

Brief description of what happened before you were banned: I was play the server, and i was banned for client sided lua execution.

Reason why you should be unbanned: I was not hacking in the server and second even if I did join the server with hacks what type of advantage would an aimbot give me when I need to aim at props? I dont understand what type of flood hacks the server thinks I have but I dont.

Admin who banned you: Anti-Cheat

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:55599053

Infraction Record:1 Ban

Evidence: I dont really know how to provide evidence?

2. counter

counter Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    co#2858
    Going to be investigating this appeal

3. counter

counter Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    co#2858
    You were banned on US2 but the incident details seems to have already expired after a period of time. Since you have appealed >6 months ago I will be unbanning you.

Because the incident details were wiped, I want to give you a precaution to remove any foreign files that might have resided onto your garrysmod/garrysmod/lua folder and/or any type of injections/hack clients that may have caused your ban before connecting to our servers. You will have to wait 6 months if you get banned again

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.