1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Accepted Ban for skill

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by †L4†TheJoyRick, Jul 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. †L4†TheJoyRick

†L4†TheJoyRick Member

Server:
    Battle Royale
    1) A brief description of what happened before you were banned:
    I do not remember exactly what happened at that time, since it was a long time ago (2 months ago), but I clearly remember that during the whole game I was given bans for the same reason. I did not write complaints only because the bans reached up to 24 hours. In the game I play for a very long time and is well acquainted with the weapon pack of the FA:S. Maybe I provoked the blocking with my sharp movements. But this does not prove that I played cheats.
    2) Reason why you should be unbaned: I played on the server for almost a month and got to know many people. By the way, who played well and most of them banned. It is a pity that it is forbidden to play well on the server. I'm ready to send a minute video to the chief administrator to prove my skills. I know for sure that I'm not guilty and never played this game with cheats and I think that this ban and the previous ones are also unfair.
    3) The man who banned: mexican piss tuba (but before that it would seem he had another nickname)
    4) My profile https://steamid.xyz/236606451
    5) My unfortunate violations: https://devinity.org/pages/infracti...8303225&reason=&date=&adminfilter=&banstatus=
    6) There are no proofs, since the ban came without warning and by that time I did not shoot the video.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Rick

Rick female nipple Gold VIP

I extended the ban at the request of @StormSniper

It's up to him

3. StormSniper

StormSniper Dedicated Member Bronze VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    TheHunterGaming#4803
    After review, but I am sorry to say you will not be unbanned for hacking. Denied and locked.

4. Bjincy

Bjincy Editor in Chief of Devinity Bronze VIP

Server:
    Battle Royale
    Discord:
    bjincy#2064
    Our team of battle Royale senior moderators have decided to unban you. We feel that since this case is lacking in evidence we will give you a second chance. Please note, if you are found hacking or breaking any major rules, you will be banned permanently without appeal. Approved.

• Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.