Ban Request against a lone wolf

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Bender, Nov 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bender

Bender Forum Bot

Ban Request Against a lone wolf

Target Name:
    a lone wolf
    Target SteamID:
    STEAM_0:1:124443909
    Target Forum Profile URL:

Requester Name:
    HyperBeam
    Requester Forum Profile URL:
    http://devinity.org/members/hyperbeam.1278/

Event Date and Time:
    GMT 8+ 8;33 AM
    Server:
    Devinity Flood US #2
    What rules the target broke:
    02. Do not Prop Minge. (Intentionally Flinging props around aimlessly; using prop/s to launch yourself forward quickly to a room; using prop/s to trap/block a player; sharking; etc.)
    Briefly explain what happened:
    It was a team event, and a lone wolf, used props to block himself in a room, although in a team event you can move anyone's props, this also stops the jug, from seeing what he's doing and seeing if he can counter what he's doing, it's also in the rules that you're not a lot to use props to trap/block another player.

Screenshot evidence:
    https://gyazo.com/486a191f8e3f362b76351274baa1bbc0
    Video evidence:
    It was a video, but it wasn't working for some odd reason.
    Other evidence:

2. jeffreythe00

jeffreythe00 Dreamer Platinum VIP

@HyperBeam Can you upload the .dem file that should be located next to that thumbnail, please?

3. classic

classic Community Member Platinum VIP

The demo file, was converted to an .jpg image not sure why, although it was just going over how he prop blocked it, i thought there was enough solid evidence in there, yes it was a team round, i most likely understand that he doesn't want players on his boat, but there's always going to be players jumping on your boat either way when the match begins.

The reason i reported this was because in general it breaks rule 02. Do not Prop Minge. (Intentionally Flinging props around aimlessly; using prop/s to launch yourself forward quickly to a room; using prop/s to trap/block a player; sharking; etc.)
    Although like i stated all players in his team can move the prop, and it was most likely to stop them from coming on his boat, but what about the juggs that can't enter the room to inspect his boat and try re-enforce their own boat to out match his boat, that's the main point I reported him, since in team rounds the rooms are open to every single player, not just one, so i feel as if it's unnecessary to lock yourself in a room by yourself, and in doing so you break propblock.

4. jeffreythe00

jeffreythe00 Dreamer Platinum VIP

Unless you have some more evidence, I will have to deny this. The demo file should be there and it is only viewable using the demo feature in the main menu.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.