Accepted Ban Request Against Beliy_kozlik^3

Discussion in 'Approved' started by Bender, Jun 9, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bender

Bender Forum Bot

Ban Request Against Beliy_kozlik^3

Target 1:
    Beliy_kozlik^3 (STEAM_0:0:502124216)

Requester:

Event Date and Time:
    2021-06-09 13:18:22 UTC
    Server:
    Devinity Flood EU #1
    What rules the target broke:
    1d: Sharkboating. (Purposely creating spastic boats)
    3: No trucing under ANY circumstances.
    5: Do not deliberately disrespect, discriminate against or offend players.
    Briefly explain what happened:
    He was targeting at all times my boat or any props though i didn't posses any threat to him ( i was fighting alone at a large distance from him and haven't attacked him yet),and he even tried to pretend like he didn't . He literally was sharkboating me except he didn't moved his additional prop close enough to me. For example, when i was shooting my neighbours which mostly were teams which overpowered me, he mostly was shooting me. I didn't provoke him,nor showing disrespect, he just was targeting me. Because of that i was constantly loosing very fast and i really wanted to ragequit sometimes. By the way, he was constantly calling me an idiot, but i didn't called him names and i wasn't toxic to him at all. All i wanted is fair play, not targeting me, but he showed himself rather toxic than acting appropriate. Please don't ignore this complaint like my previous ban request was. If you do,well, i wouldn't have to wonder why the online on server is low anymore.

Video evidence:

2. Connor

Connor Active Member Staff Member Senior Server Moderator Silver VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Hello @Mario! I watch all evidence's and i don't found sharkboating, but beliy_kozlik got ban for insultings he admitted it himself, thanks for Report

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.