Accepted Ban Request Against rai

Discussion in 'Approved' started by Bender, Dec 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bender

Bender Forum Bot

Ban Request Against rai

Target 1:

Requester:

Event Date and Time:
    2018-12-19 15:27:13 UTC
    Server:
    Devinity Flood EU #3
    What rules the target broke:
    3: No trucing under ANY circumstances.
    Briefly explain what happened:
    The mod's team has been trucing with sm1 for 5 rounds in a row (no jokes) so I decided it worth to make the report. Between 4th and 5th round mod just said: "geez, this man always hiding behind me." ??????? And u expect players to follow the rules? (like even most of players decided to shoot them first without any agreements bcause of that abuse).

Screenshot evidence:

2. rai

rai Member

Well my friend, you see, I was mainly trying to get money and configure my bar that I use with my desktop environment (btw did i mention i use GNU/Linux) so I wasn't looking at build phase, and when I did see that person I obliterated their boat with a flame thrower. I don't really look behind me when the only thing that there is is a wall. Also I love how you changed your camera position to manipulate the screenshot to not show that i broke his boat after saying that he's always behind me. You should realize I'm human too, something like that could've happened to you as well. If there's someone to blame it might've been my teammate but I don't have access to his direct messages and once again I wasn't paying that much attention to the game.

3. Rick

Rick female nipple Gold VIP

Thanks for the report poor racist.

We obviously expect our staff to follow the same rules as the rest of the community, we also expect them to upkeep a level of respect and maturity when playing our servers.

The screenshot does show what would generally be considered trucing, it is not however our policy to ban on the grounds of a single round as it could just be a mistake, being idle and "Not paying attention" however is not an excuse and I believe that this was premeditated and you knew exactly what you were doing, only saying "GODDAMN KYLE" to avoid real punishment, you would've seen him building next to you or moving his boat towards you.

This alone would likely just get you a slap on the wrist and a warning as the evidence is not entirely concrete.

As you described in #jrmodpub in the discord) you barely pay attention to or are able to see the game when you are building, which clearly isn't what we have given you the rank to do, you have also handled this report poorly and unprofessionally, insulting staff members and not being especially accommodating/understanding that we have to take these reports seriously. You can't just fight your corner you need to help us understand the situation and I think you did this very poorly.

Finally, after reviewing your chat history in the server logs you are frankly childish and not the kind of person we want representing us on our servers. I hope you grow out of calling people "gay", "nibba", "commie" and "nigger".

There is not enough evidence to ban or demote you in this report, however given your handling of this situation, your attitude and your blatant lack of maturity, you have been demoted.

Thanks again for the report.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.