Ban Request Against Scrich

Discussion in 'Approved' started by Bender, Sep 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bender

Bender Forum Bot

Ban Request Against Scrich

Target 1:

Requester:
    [red][GFL]StormSniper (STEAM_0:1:123748565) (Forum Profile)

Event Date and Time:
    2017-09-29 03:43:30 UTC
    Server:
    Devinity Flood US #1
    What rules the target broke:
    6c: Prop spam
    8b: Race + ethnicity
    Briefly explain what happened:
    I kinda feel bad doing this sense he is applying for admin, but it must be done. So what he was doing is when he first joined, I was on and he was talking about me being russian and being really racial against me. Even though I am American. Second he started spamming random prop one after another and lagged the server, to the point were my FPS dropped from 129 FPS to 23 FPS whithin a matter of 5 seconds. I believe one other person crashed due to the spam. It was also annoying sense it was just talking trash in general, to some people on the server.

Screenshot evidence:Other evidence:
    I really kinda feel bad doing this sense he is applying for staff, but it must be done.

2. __Scrich__

__Scrich__ Member

Ok. sorry about the Russian thing I never said you were Russian I said "I don't speak Russian" my voice volume is always off sorry if I offended you but the other racial stuff was guacamole, he said sorry, I had no intent to Lag you I usually spam props then weld them together I didn't know that was bad

Last edited: Sep 29, 2017
  3. SilverMario

SilverMario Golden

I'm looking into this, sit tight please.

So after looking through the chat logs I didn't see anything that is racist or even seems like bad manners, so was this done over voice?

If this was done over voice, how do you have voice off but yet you talk using voice? I have no clue why anyone who is using their mic would turn off voice.

On top of that, it really looks like the way you welded the props together was slightly malicious/laggy. You spawned the props in a way that clearly looks like a way to lag the server, can you expand on why you spam spawned props like in the screenshot? @__Scrich__

Last edited: Sep 29, 2017
  4. __Scrich__

__Scrich__ Member

I really didn't mean to it was just kinda random and in the end i did use the props as a boat and yes I talk in voice but my volume for the game is down because everything is loud so I never can hear people talk

5. SilverMario

SilverMario Golden

Since there's no evidence of the racism, I can't do anything about that. But still it's good to keep notes of things like this.

STEAM_0:1:48018001 will receive a warning for "Unintentional Prop Spam."

Thanks for the report!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.