Ban Request against SkittlesMoreLikeSHITTLES

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Bender, Apr 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bender

Bender Forum Bot

Ban Request Against SkittlesMoreLikeSHITTLES

Target Name:
    SkittlesMoreLikeSHITTLES
    Target SteamID:
    STEAM_0:0:8599803
    Target Forum Profile URL:
    http://devinity.org/members/929

Requester Name:
    GeT_MoNo
    Requester Forum Profile URL:

Event Date and Time:
    2016-04-10 01:49:30 UTC
    Server:
    Devinity Flood US #1
    What rules the target broke:
    01. No minging or sabotage. (Do not mess with another player"s props without permission)
    Briefly explain what happened:
    Me and my friend make a boat, however we do not get a room. Just as it is about to start, they cram their boat next to ours and slam it against the wall. This does not allow our boat to rise and in turn kills us.

Screenshot evidence:
    t
    Video evidence:

Other evidence:

2. counter

counter Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    co#2858
    Hey,

Yeah I did accidentally rammed your boat with my vending machines but the logs somehow got stuck under the pavement (I flunged the vending machines not intentionally slammed it against the wall). I apologize sincerely for this. This may however affect your gameplay but you've been already refunded for your boat that isn't being used. If you don't understand what I'm saying, I'll gladly do a video demonstration on exactly what made your boat stuck. Even Skittles can help back me up on this one.

3. Skittles

Skittles Taco Hater

Yes, When myself and CounterCraftz were building a boat and when the round was about the end we tried to place our boat on the water, but the best we got was near the water with a bit of the boat (Logs) were sticking out so when the water rose the logs went under your boat and our boat came closer to on other and collided and your boat a tipped over, As CounterCraftz said we sincerely apologize for what happened.

4. Decap

Decap Super Radman

Seems it was all a misunderstanding, regardless no evidence was provided so this is denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.