Ban Request against Wolfgang

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Bender, Aug 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bender

Bender Forum Bot

Ban Request Against Wolfgang

Target Name:
    Wolfgang
    Target SteamID:

Target Forum Profile URL:
    http://devinity.org/members/wolfgang.1275/

Requester Name:
    Steve
    Requester Forum Profile URL:

Event Date and Time:
    900 am cent
    Server:
    Devinity Flood US #1
    What rules the target broke:
    20. Do not abuse/spam your voting privileges. (Do not "Skip Phase" purposefully to disrupt gameplay; using vote kick/ban for redundant reasons; etc.)
    Briefly explain what happened:
    It was the end of the round, the round was ending in 10 seconds and it was obvious noone was going to win. So I figured I will throw a grenade at a plump empty boat near me. I do this and he then after the round slays me making me lose my room. I then ask why and he responds you were prop farming. I then say that has to be invalid and call him a dick. He warns me for that(which I get) but my friend told him that it was wrong as well. He then mutes my friend and tells him to drop it. My friend says no and that he shouldnt of muted him. He then gets banned for a hour for SABOTAGE as wolfgang says it. I then went to the forums and here I am today. Wolfgang is not a good "Junior Admin" and may never be. He kept telling us to drop the whole case or youll be next. How am I suppose to drop it if he is doing this for shitty reasons. Please read this and thank you for your time.

Screenshot evidence:
    none but please check logs
    Video evidence:

Other evidence:
    You could see chat logs around 9 am central and/or look at the ban lists to see that The sheriff from old town was banned for a hour, he probly changed it to something even stupider but I don't know. I have been on devinity for a long long time and this is the first run-in for with a staff me and my friends have had.

2. Decap

Decap Super Radman

3. Wolfgang

Wolfgang Veteran Member Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    I first joined the serve because I had a hint that Steve was trucing with Sherrif whom I soon found out was the same person Rollie banned awhile ago for his very inappropriate language and complete disrespect for Devinity Staff. It really seems this guy would do anything to be a pain in our asses. Towards the end of one round, there was 16 seconds left (feel free to check damage logs) and Steve started throwing what was left of his grenades at a dead players boat. I warned him for prop farming but he refused to accept what he did was wrong with the reason "there was only like 10 seconds left it didn't matter". I slayed him trying to get him to realize he did in fact break the rules and the timing was irrelevant. I also told him that he just lost the dead player a good amount of money because he wouldn't get those props refunded. Steve still refused to accept his actions and that's when Sherrif got involved claiming "ADMAN ABOOSE!" several times in chat. Players started complaining that they were clogging up chat and disrupting game play. I asked them to move on and stop pestering the other players and me. Again they refused to drop it and Steve called me a dick. I warned him for disrespect and then had to warn Sherrif for another comment he made. Still no stopping them. After a couple of minutes I had to kick Sherrif and he immediately returned looking for more. I muted him so I could explain the situation. Asking him one final time to stop the constant perstering of staff and players and the second he was unmuted he started right up again. I attempted to ban him but it came up with no players found, so I tried to ban him again and on accident clicked on sabotage. Steve started harrasing me because of the sabotage thing and I requested he take it to the forums instead of bothering the other players.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2016
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Decap

Decap Super Radman

Considering you did not provide evidence this will be denied. Wolfgang is correct though, even though cannot farm props for money yourself, it does take away from the refund money that player would get at the end of the round. So it doesn't matter if there was 10 seconds left or not, it is still against the rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.