Ban Request Against Xeternal

Discussion in 'Approved' started by Bender, Jan 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bender

Bender Forum Bot

Ban Request Against Xeternal

Target 1:
    Xeternal (STEAM_0:1:11159839)

Requester:

Event Date and Time:
    5-8PM , 1/7-8/2018.
    Server:
    Devinity Battle Royale EU #1
    What rules the target broke:
    5: Do not exploit and/or encourage the use of any glitches, hacks, or bugs.
    Briefly explain what happened:
    He is cheating as a donator, yesterday and today made it obvious when I checked them with playdemo. Before I get into this note the fact that I have not subscribed to addons and thats how only my played demos look to me, which is even better as it makes it more obvious, now I will get into stating why is he cheating with 2 examples.
    1. Its actually quite obvious, he saw Rick thru trees and even thru trees the broken playermodel is barely visible, note the fact the real player model is green aswell, then he proceeds to go right constantly flicking to his left as he goes becase he is checking where the guy went, after he does that he on purposely just makes some stupid move by checking his front which he didnt do at all. After he gets on other side he tracks the guy fighting and after one dies, he accidentally appears to aimlock to them and goes back instantly, later he magically flicks left and kills an enemy.
    2. This situation is most obvious, he had gotten a scope on galil and proceeds to
    flick onto enemy in trees and looks into an enemy crouching on the top of church, which is impossible to see and he just went to scope at him and just goes right to go over another pair of enemies on his scope which are completly invisible to his sight. Also after he flicked and did all of that he tried not to make it obvious by magically not seeing what he scoped into.

Also I am very sorry for the second completly broken demo but it just showed it much more clearer, also if these recordings are too ugly, I can upload the .dem files to mediafire, it is not a problem.

Also when I told him that I recorded his situation he went into full defense mode calling me a pussy and calling me out to do it, so here we are.

Screenshot evidence:Video evidence:

2. Rick

Rick female nipple Gold VIP

I've also been very suspect of him when spectating, thanks for the report, banned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.