1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Denied Banned for being good???

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by Xeno, May 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xeno

Xeno Member

Server:
    Battle Royale
    Discord:
    Erwin#5069
    Brief description of what happened before you were banned: it was a 1v1 my buddy died and i ran for the zone. I sat down and turned around and killed the last dude. I won then i was banned. No wonder everybody on the server is shit. Seems like if you are anywhere close to good you get banned. First time playing and within like a hour or two one of the J mods banned two guys.

Reason why you should be unbanned: I didnt do anything.

Admin who banned you: (recommended) HunterGaming

SteamID: (use this link to find your steamid) STEAM_1:0:145789990

Infraction Record: Nothing happens when i click it. I got screenshot of ban though. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1385624141

Evidence: (if applicable) All the evidence i have is my friend i guess??? I have alot of hours in CSGO.

2. StormSniper

StormSniper Dedicated Member Bronze VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    TheHunterGaming#4803
    [​IMG] After further evidence it is shown on the video and the screen shot that you have a out of ordinary cursor. After research of cheat websites this cursor is believed to be linked with Aimbot. Also the video shows that you were aiming way off of a person and still hitting all 4 shots.

Last edited: May 13, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.