1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Banned for inappropriate language

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by Dusty, Jul 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dusty

Dusty Member

Brief description of what happened before you were banned: (Required) Well coral already posted a thread about this earlier and I was wondering why I wasn't unbanned. So I'm making the unban request. All the information you will need is in the unban request in corals thread.
    2.Admin who banned you: (Optional) Rinna
    3.Steam ID: (Required) STEAM_0:1:56799518
    4.Evidence: (If applicable) http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=491329320 (just a console screenshot of the actions staff took)

2. Dr. Pit Lazarus

Dr. Pit Lazarus Angelic Web Developer Gold VIP

Rick's quote from Coral's unban thread:
    You were the leader of the "slighting offensive teamname" autist. In the future don't use any words that may be offensive, even if it isn't spelled correctly or a "real" word.

3. Dusty

Dusty Member

I'm sorry for that, and I didn't know that it would be offensive. Me and coral were just trying to have fun on flood. If Rinna could have given me more than just 10 seconds to change it I would have.

I would also like to point out that they didn't give a clear warning to me. As coral said in the other thread, if she wasn't disguised I would have taken her more seriously.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2015
  4. Decap

Decap Super Radman

This is a one day ban and you did break the rules. I agree that @Rinaa could have handled it differently, but a one day ban is fair for the rule you broke. Your ban expires in 9 hours, so unless Rinaa decides to cut that short or another admin has a different opinion, you will have to wait out the ban.

5. Rinaa

Rinaa Dedicated Member

I've already discussed this with you, you're not getting unbanned. Wait it out.

6. Rinaa

Rinaa Dedicated Member

@Decap Please close the thread :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.