1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Accepted Banned for "Toxicity"

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by anime makes you good, Nov 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anime makes you good

anime makes you good Member

Brief description of what happened before you were banned:
    Me and my friend where slightly picking on C.L for handing out a permanent ban to another friend who really did not deserve it (that's another story). Now I admit we was picking on him a bit for some time, but the level of it did not need to lead up to a permanent ban, warning, kick or even a temporary ban would of been far more acceptable than a permanent ban.

Reason why you should be unbanned:
    Don't get me wrong I did do wrong, but the punishment seems way too harsh especially for the small comments made. All I ask of anyone is to reduce the permanent ban to something that will at least expire. I am not looking for any kind of "oh look i'm innocent" kind of thing but a reduced punishment.

From this ban I think iv'e learnt from my mistakes and have learn't that admins literally take no shit. You say heck, ban. You say frick, ban, no questions asked. I am very fond playing on these flood servers as I enjoy playing with the community and having general friendly banter with everyone else. I have played on these servers quite a while and have put many hours into it and have learnt that I should keep my mouth shut more often. This is practically the only community hosting flood servers on Garry´s Mod, while also being unique to the game mode it´s self. This all being said I am honestly sorry to the community and the staff I spoke to.

Something unrelated to the ban, but want to throw it in anyway. The warning for "racism" on my record was all my fault, I forgot I was not talking in team chat and I forgive anyone who was offended (especially to the person who warned me).

Admin who banned you:
    C.L.

SteamID:
    STEAM_0:1:27319395

Infraction Record:
    https://devinity.org/pages/infractions/?steamid=STEAM_0:1:27319395

Evidence:

• Like Like x 1
  2. C.L

C.L Anonymous Alcoholic

I'm not gonna go in details on why you got banned, but let me tell you i told you guys many times too take a chill pill, but you kept going on with racist bullshit and harrasment not only towards me but towards everybuddy and i got 0 tollerance when it comes too that. Not only that but when you start talking about other creepy ass shit.{i think you know what}.

But i will set your ban too 3 days. But next time i hear some bullshit about you harrasing players or some other stuff, then i'm not gonna lift it.

Also tell your freind too make an unban request himself.

If you want more details you can pm me cause i wont go into details in a public thread.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.