1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Accepted Banned, help plz.

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by I need bajer, Jun 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I need bajer

I need bajer Member

So i was recently banned from your server with the reason "Proppushing" But the thing is, the evidence that was put into the ban request. (http://devinity.org/threads/ban-request-against-i-need-bajer.3004/) Is actually my friend, building a boat with me, I am just behind the big Gmod thing. As you all know, being in a team people can touch your prop. Yes he did push me, but as he is new to gmod it wouldn't mean anything to me, and i think the Dat Boi mis understood me as the pusher. I know there is only like 5 hours left of ban time, but still i like to play on your servers. I will take this in mind next time. Hopefully you can help. Also next time, i think there shall be more evidence, the pictures in the thread, only shows MY prop, nothing else. Its hard to see that im actually pushing"Anothers" boat and not trying to put the gmod on to my boat.

2. Roflcopter Rogers

Roflcopter Rogers Least From The East Platinum VIP

Last edited: Jun 25, 2016
  3. I need bajer

I need bajer Member

Well looking around, alot of people don't use the template, anyway. The evidence, dosen't show me, and it wasn't me. You can't deny that. And yea, i did push a guy when you were in, and i did recive my punishment. But getting banned for anothers push, isn't fair at all!

4. counter

counter Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    co#2858
    Hey! Thanks for posting an unbr. You've been unbanned ty for apologizing.

5. counter

counter Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    co#2858
    rip you were already unbanned but thanks for showing responsibility

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.