1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Banned Without Justice (Denied)

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by [MGL-O] Tony, Jul 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [MGL-O] Tony

[MGL-O] Tony Member

~Hello there!
    I've recently been banned for "Prop Farming" and "Round Delaying". I request to be unbanned for the following reasons.

1.) Prop Farming is where you break props for extra cash, which essentially delays round. I was in a group of people who were doing this, as I decided to shoot their ship. This unjust reason astounds me because of how things actually happened.

2.) I chose not to delay the round by (every round) sacrificing myself to go out onto enemy ships and fire.

3.) The Junior Mod, (Rodgers or Rodgers, I Forget), had threatened to tell a hire power about my two friends (Also banned) who were creating truces (Which, yes, I was doing as well at one point, but stopped after a while), so I decided to just back my friends without actually causing any big trouble.

4.) A player with the name of Aman decided to start being rather rude to me and my friend on the server after he decided to call people shooting one target "Truces" and "Delaying" which is COMPLETELY false. Players began shooting each other after shooting this player for a short amount of time.

5.) This took place nearly 2 days ago and I was banned about 7 hours ago. This time span is RIDICULOUS and I feel as if this was intentional because someone at your headquarters would've expected me to be away from my computer over the 4th of July weekend.

6.) I have 2 witnesses that admit to what they have done, yet also admit that I have done nothing wrong. If needed I can get them to tell you themselves.

7.) I truly don't feel like being banned for 17 more hours (Which is the expire time at the moment) for such false accusations that I tried to prevent for doing myself.

I hope these SEVEN reasons why I should be unbanned changed someone at Devinity's mind about my ban :)

~Tony

2. [MGL-O] Tony

[MGL-O] Tony Member

I wouldn't be as frustrated as I am about this if I would have been banned at the APPROPRIATE time and date, instead of a nearly a day and a half after the event had actually occurred.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. Dr. Pit Lazarus

Dr. Pit Lazarus Angelic Web Developer Gold VIP

4. Decap

Decap Super Radman

For fuck sake, I'm gone for like 2 hours and there is a shit storm about a 1 day ban? You were banned for prop farming, regardless of when you did it. The ban request was posted on Friday and no one took care of it over the weekend. Not because we secretly planned to ruin your monday knowing you would be out for the holiday. It was only because simply no one took care of it. Here is you, caught red handed prop farming. This is the sole reason you were banned. This isn't high school where we pull you into the principals office to give you a stern talking to. You break the rules, you face the consequences. The way you went about this unban request was completely wrong. If you would have came in here, admitted your wrong doing and promised not to break the rules again, I would have had you unbanned on the spot. This is not the case and therefor you will stay banned until the time expires. I would suggest reading the rules so this doesn't happen again. Thread closed.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.