1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Accepted boots Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by supreme, Jan 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. supreme

supreme Member

Why exactly did my appeal get declined? No reason stated whatsoever, do all admins cheat on this server?

Brief description of what happened before you were banned
    : I literally joined for the first time today, saw a moderator playing and he had 22 kills and 2 deaths, I call him out in chat that he's cheating etc then next round starts I kill him and get another kill then I get banned for aimbot/hacking.

Reason why you should be unbanned: Seriously who would hack on a gmod battle royale server, that seems pretty pathetic to be honest it seems like he was just mad at me because I called him out. I do not cheat on garrysmod, check out my steam account and see how much money I have spent on it. Why would I risk getting it banned over cheating in a community server. Makes no sense

Admin who banned you: Кумн™

SteamID: Кумн™

Infraction Record: None

Evidence: Check the logs and your anti-cheat you will see I'm not a hacker. This happened at 21.40 GMT.

2. Clyde

Clyde Active Member

Unbanned :accept:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. counter

counter Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    co#2858
    Hello @supreme,

We've had a discussion in regards to your appeal and the majority of us have agreed to lift your ban. Currently the way we determine cheaters is through spectating if anti-cheat didn't go through, which isn't effective alone. I do agree that we should try to avoid using practices like this and with that, we will be further expanding our admin system to avoid future conflicts. We apologize if you were upset in any form and I hope this ban will not deter you from playing on our servers again. :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.